· Leave A329M at Reading and take the A4 (direction Maidenhead ).
· Go straight over next two roundabouts still following A4 to Maidenhead.
· About 100 yds after second roundabout (with BP on it) take left turn (B4446) signposted Sonning, Reading Cricket Club etc.
· Follow road into 20 mph zone and follow the round as it bends sharply to the right. 100 yds after this bend take small road on left. This road is only about 50 yds long. Bear to right and join other road. After 100 yds and climbing a small slope you should turn left onto the main road that runs through Sonning.
· Follow this road over bridge and through Sonning and go straight over the first roundabout after the bridge. At the second roundabout take third exit (A4155) signposted Shiplake. Follow the A4155 for about 2-3 miles until you enter 30 mph zone and the village of Shiplake. Once in the village you will pass the Plowden Arms pub on the left hand side of the road, the College entrance is on the right hand side, some 50 yds after the Pub. If you miss the first turn to the college there is a second turning about 100 yds further along on the right.
· Once in the College grounds, just follow the road round to the back of the college where both entrance roads meet up. The sports hall and squash club is opposite the tennis court.